Please Join Us in Prayer....
We believe that prayer is a vital part of life and in serving God. Other than our actions and being in the word, it's how we communicate with the Lord.
Matthew 18:20: "For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them."
We pray for the Lord's will for these things below. We know that when we pray, God will always answer in His timing. His answer isn't always yes, which sometimes is hard to take, but we know that He knows what's best for us!
Current General Prayer Requests as of 3/10/2014:
- That we get plugged in to ministries at our church.
- For Eric to complete working on his plane.
- For Eric to have time to get his skills back up to par in the airplane.
- For us to continue to develop habits of personal bible study
- We found a church to be a part of!
- We are both in bible studies.
- Our rental house is doing alright!
- We sold our home in Oregon!
- We found a school for Jenna and Kristine is getting on track with homeschooling supplementation
- Kristine's toe is healed
- We are making new friendships