Saturday, October 4, 2008

I should add something....

Some of you think that the Michigan thing is really "out there" and random for us to be thinking about but I wanted to share with you something kinda neat that we remembered.

A few years ago when Eric and I just met we were thinking about moving to Michigan separately, me to do the Teach for America thing and him to do the SMAT (Airplane Mechanic) school. This is the same school that we are now looking at. Amazing eh? At that time we were thinking of joining New Tribes Missions, but as the years have gone by, we now are seriously looking at applying to Missions Aviation Fellowship (MAF). I went back and read the old e-mails and I was really really excited about the possibility of Michigan and so was Eric.

Isn't it amazing how God brings things back full circle? We don't know if Michigan is where God wants us, He could easily bring something else into play that we never realized. But until then it's fun to dream, pray and plan.

No comments: