Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Educator.com


As a teacher, I am always looking for new ways to help people learn. I got the opportunity to try Educator.com for free for a month and thought I'd share that with you. All you have to do is sign up for an account, click on the Basic one month plan and below under special payment put in this code: BUZZFA626 and you'll be set!

I've checked it out a little so far and it seems to have a lot of math and science stuff on there. It seems maybe geared towards adults or high school students but perhaps upper elementary would help too. I could see parents looking at this to be able to help their students with math and science. So far it seems pretty good with a video lecture and it give you time to practice what you've learned. :)

So I invite you to check it out, afterall.... it's completely free for a month and the sign up is only for a month so it would seem you don't have to cancel anything. :)

No comments: